In life people often feel pressured to have the latest designer clothes, shoes, handbags, nice expensive cars and just general superficial luxuries that- lets face it- only very few people have. I go on the philosophy that it's the small things in life. Whether it's a freebee you get (like the Barry M lipgloss I got from purchasing a can of impulse...I love it! It tastes like starbursts ;D) or even something as simple as the love an adoration of your friends. I am not in anyway suggesting my friends are "small things" but they come freely and my gosh do I love them (lots more than my Barry M lipgloss :o). My friends are wonderfuly free spirits, they're like birds flying around to whatever patch of bright blue sky takes their fancy, always together chirping happily away.
I admire them.
I aspire to be like them.
I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment