Wednesday, 15 June 2011

6 days...

Will it be hard to be seperated from my wonderful, glorious, bonkers and just generally perfect in every way friends?
Yes.
Although I so look forward to hearing about all the wonders and adventures which you will encounter in sixth form.
Am I concerned that you will forget, or replace me?
Yes.
Although I refuse to let you forget me, I will impose myself on your lives...this is not the last you will be hearing of me.
Does it bother me that you will have so many stories that you will share together whilst I will only have memories?
Yes.
Although I know you will all have such a wonderful time together. It was my choice to leave, I have only myself to blame. Besides the memories which we all share are unique, unforgettable.
Do I have insecurities about whether the ties and relationships that I have developed over the last 4 years will survive?
Yes.
Although I know what we all share is special. No distance or place will affect this.
6 days until we have to say goodbye?
No. 
Although my path may not be the same as those of the people I love, does most definetly not mean that we have to depart in 6 days. 

I love you lot, in every which way,
I know I won't forget you, please dont forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment