Wednesday, 22 June 2011

You make me feel safe...

Lauren 
It's been about 3 years now and I treasure every second which we have shared together and I look forwards to the many many years and memories to come.
You are a wonderful human being. Truly one of the greats. You deserve the best.
You are beautiful, funny, outstandingly organised, so so caring, unique. Nothing can compare to you.
You have this talent of changing a persons mood from bad to good with just your presence, it's incredible. You are adored by literally everyone.
Thank you for making me feel safe. Thank you for your love and care. Thank you for all the lovely memories. Thank you for being you.
All I can say is...I love you. Plain and simple, I love you.

Sophie 
I can safely say people, including myself, cherish you and your existence.
You are incredible. You amaze me with how brave you are. You've been through so much yet still come out the otherside smiling. 
You are funny, stunning, admirable, quirky (in a good way) and most definetly a one of a kind. 
You are always there when anyone needs you. You have helped me through so much, more than you probably realise, and I thank you with all my heart.
Simply, you deserve the world.
I can truely say that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment