It's been 3 months and 16 days. 3 months and 16 days where you, without fail, have spread a smile across my face. I mean let's be honest, you're a bit of a silly bugger...but I'm happy to say that you're the silly bugger who I love.
It baffles me how you say the things you say and are contente with them. I mean you call me beautiful an seem to truly believe it. That's just crazy! You constantly compliment me and appreciate me. You make me feel special...but not in the retarded way! You're like the fuel to my fire.
However, it saddens me when you don't believe yourself to be good enough because please believe me when I say you're perfect. Absolutely perfect. You may not be everyones cup of tea, but you sure are mine...a nice strong one with two sugars. You are charming, generous, wonderful, lovely and generally fantibitosi! You're the best.
As I sit here writing this blog, whilst simultaneously talking to you, I chuckle to myself knowing that you will never read this and don't even know I'm doing anything other than talking to you.
As I sit here writing this blog, whilst simultaneously talking to you, I chuckle to myself knowing that you will never read this and don't even know I'm doing anything other than talking to you.
You will never truly know how I feel. How you make me feel.
I love you and there is no denying that.
Thank you for being you.
No comments:
Post a Comment