Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Emily...

I dont even know where to start with you, you are just perfect in every way. 
You always have a smile across your face, even when your not being completely honest with how you're truly feeling. You always look stunning, even though you refuse to accept that you are stunning...believe me you are beautiful not only in body, but also in mind. You always have the incredible ability to brighten a room, even when you yourself need cheering up. You always make people laugh, even when you're not in the mood for laughter. 
You are wonderful. A pleasure to have met.

Remembering back to yr 7 when we found out we were in a form together- maybe we wasnt the happiest but we were happy to have someone.
Then moving onto yr 10 when we took that big step...we were stapeled together!
Our friendship has evolved and I am confident that it will continue to, because noo way do I want to lose you.

Emily Louise Spittle, you silly fool, I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever...ect. forget you! Not on your nelly will I forget you. 
You are too precious to forget. 

You are my best friend.
I love you my little cherob, an don't you forget that <3

No comments:

Post a Comment